While i'm getting my life back together, please look at a fine selection of my photos:

Monday, January 5, 2009

Short update

Just a short update to let you all know I´m in Playa Zipolite, a nice and small paradise at the coast below Oaxaca. I had a couple of long and rough days. Finaly got myself a food poisoning, not bad after 7 months on the road. Pretty ironic that it was (probably) the one up-scale restaurant i tried. Takes the fun out of riding a motorcycle though. From Tuluca down to the coast (road 134) is a fenomenal road. Countless number of twisties for about 160km, with the occasional small town or Pueblo. Did i mention that i start getting to REALLY HATE these topes? And i'm onbly half way down to Terra del Fuego. Oh well.

Anyways, I probably stay a few days here before going to Oaxaca City. It's quite hippy-ish here. Too bad i cut my hair. Good vibes. Hot and humid thouhg.

I would like to thank everyone for all christmas and new years wishes. Means a lot to know people still think about me.



warmest regards,
Sander