While i'm getting my life back together, please look at a fine selection of my photos:

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Just a short update. stil no laptop. luckily i can use a laptop of a guy i met today.

This morning i left to Inuvik, the far most north place in Canada. Again, as the road to Prudhoe, i am astonished by the beautiful sceneries. TTR proved reliable. Tonight i camp in Eagle plains, somewhere halfway Dawson-Inuvik.

After a few hilarious days in Dawson (bad for budget & liver good for everthing else) it is good to be back on the road. I'll try to post a new story asap.

Ben, Dave thanks to let me stay in your backyard ;-)

Andy: Stew was great diner tonight, please mail me the link to "the dawson bargirls" threat on ADV rider asap! Can't wait to see the pictures! I hope yer Ural made it home ;-)

To all: St. Marty, Brian, Andrea, Motomac, Gary, and the rest: Thanks guys, I had a really good time!

cheers, sander!